REDEFINING GOALS, RE-ENGINEERING STRATEGIES AND ATTAINMENT OF GREAT HEIGHTS IN TANDEM WITH CURRENT AND GLOBAL REALITIES.
The commitment of his Excellency, Senator Ibikunle Amosun CON, FCA, to provide functional, free and qualitative education to all school age children in the state.
FEATURED ISSUES IN EDUCATION
- Mass promotion of students without recourse to their performance in terminal examination(Unified) due to population explosion and inadequate classrooms.
- Public negative perception about the enrollment of their wards into technical /vocational education in the state.
- Lopsided distribution of teachers between rural and urban areas.
- Delineation of duties among MOEST, TESCOM, SUBEB/ Legal logjams.
- Death of Infrastructural facility and instructional materials.
- Policy default and misdirection, etc.
Affordable Qualitative Education; Pursuit of Excellence Ogun Standard Education: A Way Forward
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede - National Registrar JAMBBaseline and Assessment
Mr. Foluso Phillips - Chairman, Phillips Consulting LimitedTechnology: A Tool For Education Advancement
Dr. Doyin Salami - Senior Lecturer, Lagos Business SchoolFunding vs. Results: A Critical Look
Prof. S.A. Adesanya - Former Vice Chancellor (OOU)It's Possible: The Successful Turnaround of a Tertiary Institution
Mr. Olufemi Awoyemi - Managing Director, ProshareOgun Standard - The Way Forward